Eugenia Larmore graduated from the University of Nevada, Reno with a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Economics degree, Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree and a Bachelor of Science degree in International Business and Marketing with a minor in Economics.
Eugenia is President of Ekay Economic Consultants, Inc. (EEC). EEC was formed with the goal of providing law firms, real estate developers, business, and government clients with a clear and quality analysis of complex litigation, real estate, gaming, and local government finance issues.
Our services include:
- Business and Personal Economic Damages
- Fiscal and Economic Impact Analysis
- Market and Feasibility Studies
- Economic Development Strategies and Industry Analysis and Targeting
- Public Policy and Public Finance Analyses
- Demographic and Economic Projections
- and more
For additional information about our services, clients, qualifications, and publications, please visit our website at ekayconsultants.com.